Cabin or Tipi Counselors & Program Assistants
Alpine is always in need of volunteers that love kids, and love providing a mountaintop encounter with Jesus Christ. Serve as a role model by spiritually developing campers through a transformational camp experience.
Mountain Top Builders (The Alpine Volunteer Program) recruits, deploys, and motivates friends of Alpine to invest their time, talents, and treasure into Alpine’s ministry with expressions of joyful service.”
Work & Worship Weekends
Want to give back to God in some tangible way? Join us for an organized weekend of volunteer projects: Painting, Building & Repairing, Raking, Deep Cleaning etc. Bring the entire family or a group for a weekend of fun, and fellowship as we worship while we work.
Would you cherish a chance to love little kids and give them a little taste of home while they're at camp? We have Camp Grandparents who do just that! Imagine getting to spend a week in the mountains encouraging the kids who just need a little extra push to fully enjoy their time at Alpine!
Work & Worship Weekend
Work & Worship Weekend
What and WhyGive-A-Day is one or more of the following:
• An organized weekend of volunteer laborClick HERE for a sample GAD schedule.
• A self-initiated day of volunteer labor
• “Home-work” projects you can do at home
• Fun, fellowship and food to keep you full
• One of the best ways to keep Alpine in great shape and to add new features and benefits for guests.
WhoGive-A-Day is for each and every person who:
• Wants to give back to God in some tangible way
• Can do either unskilled to skilled tasks for at least 6 hours per day
• Wants to volunteer as an individual, family or group
• Fulfills either an event registration form or a simple screening process
• Is over 18 or coming with a family or a group that includes adults assigned to supervise minors.
HowWhether you want to come to a planned weekend or plan your own day(s):
• Either register using the form linked to this page
• Or contact our Give-A-Day representative through the link on this page
• Or contact Alpine directly through our Contacts page
• Check out the Projects button on this page for needs and ideas
The programming at Give-A-Day Weekends is casual and yet meaningful. Through a combination of Alpine staff, guest pastors and other spiritual leaders, teachers and worship teams, your spirit will be uplifted and fed both at the beginning and end of each day. Check the website to see who is featured as each Give-A-Day Weekend draws closer.